Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ready to eat by MYSELF!

Okay, so both my little buggers are picking things up and eating them on their own!
Bastien doesn't like it at all when you try to feed him with a spoon. No walking yet, lots of crawling and pulling themselves up. They love it when I brush their little zooba zoobs, what I call teeth! lol

I was using the finger brush.

Now we've moved onto a toddler brush.

They really enjoy it and don't chew on it as much as I thought they would!
I sing a little song about "brushing our teeth" when I brush their teeth. I have found out that if I brush their teeth after they eat and right before bed, it will help them get used to not going to bed with a bottle, which I know is bad to do.

I can't wait until they are walking around and able to do so much more! I would love to go camping and stuff. Whoo!



I love the outdoors. Camping, hiking, even fishing!

I will be sooooo excited when I can do all of that again. Just this last summer we didn't do anything like that because the kids were so small and Jei and I were always freaking out about the kids. I am hoping this year will be a lot better and that we will actually be able to go camping, at the least! Oh!
We live rather close to Navoo also! I would love to take the kids horse back riding when they bacame old enough. There is just soooo much I want to do with them!
So many plans.

Like I would love to be able to take them to Disney Land, Disney World, Six Flags, and Worlds of Fun. I really would love to take the kids on a family vacation to Branson during the summer when they are old enough!

Honestly, there is just so much to do and see. I want to show my kids everything and just enjoy my time with them.
I don't understand how any one can hurt a child, I just want to do everything for mine!!

Well, I've blabbed enough for now!

Until next time.

Kat

No comments: