Monday, October 15, 2007

Being a mom is hard!

So last Wednesday I was putting Bastien in his walker. Then I turned to pick Elora up off the floor. My back went out! What the heck?! I am only 22! COME ON!

So on Thursday, my sister wants me to take the kids to Walmart so we can get all their pictures taken. By the time I got out of there I was crying because my back hurt so bad.

Went I got home, Jei was there and I told him that I couldn't take care of the kids by myself.

We decided to call his mom and she came to pick me up at around 3:30 - 4.

When we got to Keokuk, Cheri fell and broke her ankle!!
I was stuck in Keokuk, taking care of the kids, pretty much by myself by crawling around on the floor! Oh well, it was nice to get out of Quincy and it was really nice having someone to talk to during the day.

You never realize you have a social life until you have kids and they totally obliterate it!

No comments: